Star of Honolulu - Early Bird Whale Watch Cruise
Enjoy a morning whale watch cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu, which features a 60-foot high observation deck and four walk-around decks that are perfect for whale watching. Whale sightings are guaranteed. In case no whales are sighted during the cruise, you’ll get a free return whale check (meal and transportation optional).
Special: One FREE child ticket per paying adult! This ONLY applies to the Early Bird Whale Watch. Children are not free for the Early Bird Whale Watch with Breakfast package.
Breakfast is optional on this whale watch cruise. The breakfast package includes a variety of delicious breakfast items, as well as your choice of coffee, tea or juice.
Breakfast Buffet Menu:
- Hot Items of Scrambled Eggs, Sausage and Steamed White Rice
- Assorted Fresh Fruit including Maui Gold Pineapple, Oranges and Fresh Fruit of the Season
- Bakery Basket of Blueberry Muffins and Poi Rolls with Sweet Butter and Jam
- Assorted Cereals
- Beverage Station of Freshly Brewed STAR's Original Coffee, Tea and Orange Juice
- Additional beverages available for purchase
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
Whale Watching off Waikiki
Star of Honolulu
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 8:00 am. Cruise is from 8:45 am to 10:45 am.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 - Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from January 2 through April 5.
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- 1,500 passengers
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (meal and transportation optional).