North Shore Catamaran - Whale Watching Cruise
Come aboard the Ho'o Nanea, a beautiful sailing catamaran, and enjoy a whale watch cruise along the scenic North Shore of Oahu. The catamaran is just the right size to allow for plenty of room for everyone on board. The vessel is also equipped with an underwater hydrophone that lets you listen to the whales' singing, clicking and moaning. It is truly an unforgettable experience!
- Whale watch cruise along the North Shore of Oahu
- See Pacific humpback whales frolic in the water
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
Ho'o Nanea Catamaran
North Shore Whale Watching
- Where and When:
- Morning tour: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Afternoon tour: 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at North Shore Catamaran Charters, Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor on the North Shore of Oahu View Map
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from December 11 through May 13
- 2.5 hours
- North Shore Catamaran
- 20 passengers
- Ho'o Nanea, a 40-foot catamaran, can accommodate up to 20 passengers.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes: