Hawaii Nautical - West Oahu Whale Watch Cruise
Departing from Ko Olina, this Oahu whale watch cruise takes you along the island’s scenic west shore. Whale sightings are guaranteed on this whale watch cruise. If you don’t see whales, come back again one more time for free! (Rerides only, no refunds).
On Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, this whale watch tour is on the brand new 65-foot sailing catamaran Ko Nau Lani. For a whale watch tour on board a 42-foot powerboat monohull called The Beach, make your reservation on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday. (Vessels are subject to change without notice. Please call to confirm if you want to book your tour on a specific vessel).
- Whale watch cruise along Oahu’s scenic leeward coast (north of Ko Olina)
- See whales frolic in the warm Hawaiian waters
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Light snacks, sodas, and juice
The Beach Powerboat
Ko Nau Lani Catamaran
- Where and When:
- While Waianae Harbor is under renovations there will be a temporary check in change. Meet next to the bathrooms at the Harbor Masters Office. From there the tour will go to Dock A for departure.
Departs at 1:30 pm. Returns at 3:30 pm.
Departs from Waianae Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792 View Map
Check in no later than 20 minutes prior to departure.
Free Ko Olina hotel shuttle available.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from December through April
- 2 hours
- Hawaii Nautical
- This tour is operated on either one of the following two vessels:
The Ko Nau Lani is a 65-foot sailing catamaran with an 80-passenger capacity.
The Beach is a 42-foot powerboat monohull with a 19-passenger capacity.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes: