Hawaii Nautical - Waikiki Whale Watch Cruise
Come aboard the Honi Olani, a beautiful sailing catamaran, and enjoy a whale watch cruise along Waikiki Beach! During Hawaii's whale watch season, which runs from December through April, humpback whales can be seen in the waters off Waikiki. This is a fun eco adventure for the whole family. Whale sightings are guaranteed on this cruise. If you don't see whales, come back again one more time for free! (Rerides only, no refunds).
- Whale watching cruise along the Waikiki shoreline
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Barefoot cruise - footwear will be collected and secured until return
- Light snacks, sodas and juice
Honi Olani Catamaran
Waikiki Whale Watch
- Where and When:
- Morning Tour time: 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Afternoon Tour time: 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
Check in at the "HONI OLANI" along the front row of slips near the "HAWAII NAUTICAL" kiosk at slip F-28 no later than 20 minutes prior to departure. The parking area is usually $1 per hour and only takes card (no cash).
Free Waikiki hotel shuttle available.
- Operation Days:
- Morning Tours: Operates daily EXCEPT Wednesday from December through April
Afternoon Tours: Operates daily from December through April
- Morning 2 hours
Afternoon 1.5 hours
- 49 passengers
- The Honi Olani is a 53-foot sailing catamaran with room for 49 passengers. The vessel features two restrooms. Indoor seating is available.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes: