Lahaina Cruise Company - Whale Watch Excursion
Set off on an exciting whale watch adventure off the Lahaina coastline. This Maui whale watch cruise includes expert narration about the whales' behavior, an underwater whale-cam and a hydrophone, which lets you hear the whales communicating with each other. Beverages and snacks are available for purchase on board, and there's even an on board gift shop.
- Fun and educational whale watch cruise along the West Maui shoreline
- Listen to whale songs via hydrophone
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
Whale Watching off Maui
Whale Watch Cruise
- Where and When:
- Departs Lahaina Harbor at 7:30 am (Early Bird Special), 9:45 am, 12:00 pm and 2:15 pm.
Check in 30 minutes prior to your chosen tour time at Lahaina Harbor, North End, directly in front of the Pioneer Inn View Map
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December through May.
Early Bird not available until December 23rd.
- 2 hours
- Lahaina Cruise Company
- Lahaina Cruise Company's comfortable boats get you quickly to each whale sighting, with an enclosed main cabin and upper observation deck to ensure dry, 360-degree views. Ask the friendly crew about the on-board gift shop!
Whale Watch Vessels:
Kaulana - 70 ft catamaran
Maui Princess - 120 ft stabilized yacht
Molokai Princess - 104 ft stabilized yacht
Prince Kuhio - 77 ft stabilized yacht
Lahaina Princess - 65 ft stabilized yacht
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Snacks and beverages are available for purchase on board.
Japanese translation is available on the mid-morning and afternoon tours by request only. Please put a notation next to your name if you would like to request this service.