Maui Adventure Cruises - Whale Watch Adventure
Experience a Maui whale watch adventure unlike any other – on board of an Explorer Super Raft! Sitting on a raft lets you enjoy up close ocean level viewing of the whales. Plus, every seat is a front row seat! A raft is also quite fast, giving you more time to watch whales and less time traveling to and from where they hang out.
- Fun whale watch cruise aboard a raft
- Marine naturalist provides informative narration
- Listen to the whale songs via the on board hydrophone
- Smaller tour group and less crowded atmosphere compared to the larger whale watch boats
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Sodas, juices and bottled water provided
Maui Whale Watch Adventure
- Where and When:
- Tour departures times: 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at Lahaina Harbor, Slip #11 View Map
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December 9 - April 18
- 2 hours
- Maui Adventure Cruises
- Maui Adventure Cruises whale watch vessels include two Explorer Super Rafts, the largest and fastest 49-foot raft (RHIB) in the state of Hawaii (USCG certified for 49 passengers) limited to 38 passenger capacity, and their newest Explorer Super Raft, a 39-foot super fast raft (USCG certified for 42). Both rafts have an on-board restroom. Every seat is a "front row seat" with great ocean level viewing of the whales.
- Children under the age of 4, pregnant women or people with serious health concerns, recent surgery, or history of neck or back problems may not participate in this tour.
Rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes: