Aloha Blue Charters - Afternoon Whale Watch
Hop on board the Hokua and enjoy a fun whale watch cruise along the
South Maui coastline. The Hokua is the ideal vessel for whale
watching. It can carry 30 passengers and offers an uncrowded atmosphere
and an almost eye level perspective of the whales compared to larger
A marine naturalist on board will share fascinating insights on these
majestic mammals, and you can also listen to the whales communicating
with each other via an underwater hydrophone – a marine speaker system.
Refreshments and snacks are available on board as well.
- Cruise along the South Maui coastline and watch whales
- State-of-the-art hydrophone technology – broadcasts whale songs live
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Hokua is 40' eco powered jet drive boat
- 35 passenger capacity
Maui Whale Watching
- Where and When:
- Departs at 1:00 pm. Returns at 3:00 pm.
Check in at 12:30 pm at Maalaea Harbor, Slip 37 View Map
Parking is free at Ma'alaea Harbor.
- Operation Days:
- Daily from January 16 - April 15
- 2 hours
- 30 passengers
- The Hokua, a 40-foot power catamaran, is an eco-friendly whale watching vessel. It is a jet driven boat with no propellers, which makes it much safer for marine life. With a maximum passenger capacity of 30, the Hokua offers an uncrowded atmosphere. Since it is a smaller vessel, guests enjoy an eye level perspective of the whales.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes: