Blue Dolphin Charters - Poipu Whale Watching
Embark on a whale watching cruise along the scenic Poipu coastline on Kauai's south shore. This Kauai whale watch is on board one of Blue Dolphin Charters' spacious 65-foot catamarans. Observe humpback whales frolic in the warm Hawaiian waters and listen to the whales communicating with each other via the on board hydrophone. This cruise includes delicious appetizers complete with sodas, juices, Mai Tais, beer and wine.
- Whale watch cruise along Kauai's south shore
- Catamaran is equipped with a hydrophone so you can listen to magical whale songs
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
- Unlimited Beer, Wine & Mai Tais (for guests age 21+)
Kauai Whale Watch Cruise
- Where and When:
- Check in between 3:00 pm and 4:00pm usually. An exact check in time will be emailed to you with your confirmation.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor in Ele'ele View Map
Directions: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonald's toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right.
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December through March
- 2 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- 65-foot catamaran
- Children under the age of 2 years as well as pregnant women may not participate in this tour.
Passengers must be able to walk onto boat & up or down ladder stairs unassisted (no wheelchairs).
All Blue Dolphin Charters cruises require barefoot boarding. If you have a medical issue that requires shoes, please tell us ahead of time.
- Special Notes: