Kona Diving EcoAdventures - Whale Watching Eco Adventure
Join the friendly crew of Kona Diving EcoAdventures and enjoy a whale watch cruise along the Big Island's Kona Coast. The boat features an underwater hydrophone that lets you listen to the whale songs from up to 12 miles away. Along the way you might see other marine life as well, including spinner dolphins, turtles, manta rays and eagle rays. It's an exciting and educational eco adventure cruise.
- Watch whales play in frolic in Hawaii's warm waters
- Chance to see other marine life, including turtles and dolphins
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Fresh fruit, snacks and ice water provided
- Where and When:
- Check in at 12:45pm. Return Approximately 3:45pm.
Check in at Honokohau Harbor, Slip C1, 74-380 Kealakehe Parkway, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 View Map
- Operation Days:
- Daily (upon availability) from January through March
- 2.5 to 3 hours
- Kona Diving EcoAdventures
- Kona Diving EcoAdventures has a 40-foot custom-built boat featuring seating in either sun or shade. It is equipped with an on board restroom.
- Guests 17 & under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Special Notes: