Body Glove - Afternoon Whale Watching Tour
Come aboard the Body Glove for a fun whale watch cruise along the Big Island's Kona Coast. Every year in winter more than 8,000 humpback whales travel from Alaska to the warm Hawaiian waters to mate and nurse their young. This afternoon whale watching tour gives you the opportunity to see whales up close.
On board is a marine naturalist who will share fascinating insights on the whales' behavior, and you can also listen to the whales via an underwater hydrophone. Along the way, you might also spot other marine life as well, including dolphins and turtles. Whale sightings are guaranteed or you get to come again for free.
- Whale watch cruise along the Big Island's Kona Coast
- See humpback whales in their natural habitat
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Snacks & refreshments - mango cream cheese, chutney and crackers, fresh fruit and pub mix, island juices, sodas, water, Kona coffee and assorted teas
- 65 foot long catamaran
- 15 foot high jump
- 20 foot water slide
- Wheelchair friendly
The Body Glove
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
Check in at 12:30 pm at Kailua-Kona Pier.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from December 15 through March
- Approx. 2.5 hours
- Body Glove
- 110 Passengers
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with underwater hydrophones to listen to the whales. The vessel also has three restrooms and is wheelchair accessible.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes: